Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04532 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 366% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,420₴ (936,088 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)