Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,677₴ (﷼ 35,206,407) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (43 minutes ago)