Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,956₴ (﷼ 38,675,905) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)