Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 748%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.872 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 405% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,959₴ (kr20,392) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)