Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.903 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 375% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,126₴ (kr19,759) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)