Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.329 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 175% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,007₴ (kr15,248) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)