Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.318 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,404 (7,689 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)