Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.171 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,952 (4,160 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)