Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02631 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 66,607 (2,531,235 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (36 minutes ago)