Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02618 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,145 (1,494,982 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)