Cost of living comparison between Žilina, Slovakia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.255 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,412 (€962) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 3 hours ago)