Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.752 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,758 (€2,060) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)