Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.340 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,119 (9,572 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)