Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.907 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,293 (元32,786) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)