Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,098 (元14,061) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (30 minutes ago)