Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.810 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,868 (元21,660) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (34 minutes ago)