Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.961 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,532 (元19,091) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)