Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.937 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,944 (元19,726) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)