Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.735 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,901 (5,616KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)