Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,462 (﷼ 147,980,093) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)