Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,282 (﷼ 142,457,145) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)