Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41188 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,371 (Php32,464) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (41 minutes ago)