Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,440 (108,647 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)