Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,686 (113,592 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)