Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,636 (82,363 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)