Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,613 (103,360 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)