Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,630 (102,671 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)