Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,920 (108,323 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)