Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,736 (111,547 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)