Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.701 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,869 (元27,346) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)