Cost of living comparison between Yazd, Iran and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00064 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,875 (﷼ 26,171,906) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rennes costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guam costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 25 Leu (about 1 hour ago)