Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,111 (﷼ 61,573,401) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)