Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,384 (﷼ 62,959,677) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)