Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,125 (﷼ 72,157,577) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (34 minutes ago)