Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.735 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 65,920 (元24,100) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)