Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.962 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,742 (元14,428) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)