Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,407 in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)