Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.636 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,835 (元15,111) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)