Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.347 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,107 (9,931 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)