Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 700 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,544 (41,025 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)