Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,659 (37,556 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)