Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.954 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 99% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,272 (ƒ 3,403) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bogotá costs COL$2,150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caceres costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €31 (17 minutes ago)