Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.764 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 128% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,198 (ƒ 9,123) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)