Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.192 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 179% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 209,570 (ƒ 17,190) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)