Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.176 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 129% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,743 (ƒ 9,900) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)