Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.345 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 126% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,294 (NZ$7,441) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)