Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.677 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,939 (元35,095) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (41 minutes ago)