Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,353 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.178 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 244% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 144,351 ($7,527) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)