Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,269 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.808 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,386 ($7,889) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)