Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,011 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.128 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,534 (12,780 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (32 minutes ago)