Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,972 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.790 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,650 (19,552 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)