Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,839 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,466 (19,184 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)