Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,632 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.270 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,488 (10,340 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)