Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,664 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.284 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,901 (19,473 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)