Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28820 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,652 (₨95,947) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (40 minutes ago)