Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.424 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,557 (32,700 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)