Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.420 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,015 (41,567 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)