Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.597 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,625 (57,367 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)