Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,083 (28,003 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (20 minutes ago)