Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.957 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 75,557 (15,243 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (43 minutes ago)