Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.079 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,947 (3,336 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 35 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (41 minutes ago)