Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,655 (7,107 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (39 minutes ago)