Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.945 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,650 (3,367 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)