Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 MXN / VND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,596 (104,555,110 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)