Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.274 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,571 (1,559 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hargeysa costs 39 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 4 hours ago)