Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,476 (R$ 18,512) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)