Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.465 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,634 (R$ 8,900) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (43 minutes ago)