Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.748 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,518 (R$ 9,832) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)