Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.338 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,001 (R$ 11,614) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)