Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.683 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,198 (R$ 9,184) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)