Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.971 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,631 (R$ 17,689) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)