Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.278 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,941 (€3,499) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)