Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,912 (€3,565) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)