Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,833 (€6,110) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)