Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,074 (€6,178) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)