Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16091 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,496 (444,321 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)