Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32475 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,481 (руб 136,971) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)