Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30248 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,412 (руб 120,376) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)