Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32432 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,270 (руб 151,917) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)