Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.233 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,357 (€3,078) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (29 minutes ago)