Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.779 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,317 (€3,143) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)