Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 132,948 (€6,515) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Catania costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (31 minutes ago)