Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.588 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,332 (€4,555) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)