Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.601 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,455 (R$ 7,759) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)