Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 685 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.947 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,073 (R$ 10,773) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)