Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.499 MXN / BYN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,528 (3,530 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)