Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,031 (68,964₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)