Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03071 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 98% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,327 (CH$2,778,256) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)