Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02830 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 97% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 153,908 (CH$5,439,280) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)