Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,624 (COL$6,694,550) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)