Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,439 (COL$5,948,246) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (42 minutes ago)