Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,832 (COL$13,352,122) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)