Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,810 (COL$6,193,631) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)