Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,854 in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)