Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 68% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,165 (€6,091) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)