Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.971 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 69% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,251 (€4,608) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)