Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.351 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,461 (€2,430) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)