Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,453 (€752) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)