Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29175 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,351 (₨117,743) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)