Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,650 (21,039,714 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)