Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,441 (29,376,007 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)