Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,079 (48,914,104 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)