Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,386 (36,627,600 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)