Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.678 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,816 (C$5,396) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (40 minutes ago)