Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 866 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.268 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,622 (C$5,440) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)