Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,282 in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)