Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,218 in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php76 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)