Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.200 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,092 (39,129 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (35 minutes ago)