Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.288 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,504 (45,236 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)