Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.338 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,686 (32,804 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)