Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.316 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,332 (9,642 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (37 minutes ago)