Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.251 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,242 (41,864 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)