Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.230 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,196 (34,610 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)