Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,066 (65,419 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)