Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11169 MXN / LKR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,569 (381,134 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)